Thursday, September 20, 2012

Double Chocolate S'more Graham Krispie Treats

Double Chocolate S'more
Oh... my... good... gracious. I am in pure bliss. As I am eating this, I am typing this. Oh wait, I mean as I am typing this, I am eating this! This is absolutely amazing!

I can't believe I actually forgot what I was doing. I just just stuck on munching this.

So, it just takes a little TLC to make this. Shall we get started?

Yes.

S'ma... s'ma... s'more!

S'ma... s'ma... s'more!

Double Chocolate S'more Graham Krispie Treats
1 box (small) Golden Graham cereal
1 bag (small) mini marshmellows
1 bag (small) semi-sweet chocolate
6 Tbsp butter (I use I Can't Believe it's Not Butter)
1 Tbsp vanilla (I use the imitation, it's cheaper)

In a large pot, melt butter. Add mashmellows and stir until it becomes nice a creamy. Add in the vanilla and stir. Once it's mixed take it off the heat and slowly add the cereal and make sure it is all very well coated. Mix in half a bag of chocolate chips. Put in a baking dish. Top with the rest of the chocolate chips. At this point, I will put it in the freezer so it sets faster, much much faster.

When they are set, cut into squares, sit down, relax, close your eyes... and just yeah...

Totally amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment